- The term ‘PGI’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website i.e. Platinum Guild India Private Limited having its registered office at Notan Classic, 3rd Floor, 114 Turner Road, Bandra (West), Mumbai 400050 with CIN U27205MH2000PTC158770.
- The term ‘You’ refers to the user or viewer of our website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The email addresses on the site must not be used for unsolicited mail.
- Any protected information must not be disclosed to third parties.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the applicable laws of India and courts of Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdictions in any matters.
- Like most other websites, this site automatically logs certain information about every request made of it. This information is used for system administration, for bug tracking, and for producing usage statistics. The logged information may be kept indefinitely.
- Relevant subsets of this data may be passed to computer security teams as part of investigations of computer misuse involving this site or other computing equipment. Data may be passed to the administrators of other computer systems to enable investigation of problems accessing this site or of system mis-configurations. Data may incidentally be included in information passed to contractors and computer maintenance organizations working with PGI, in which case it will be covered by appropriate non-disclosure agreements. Otherwise the logged information is not passed to any third party except if required by law. Summary statistics are extracted from this data and some of these may be made publicly available, but those that are do not include information from which individuals could be identified.
- A few pages containing fill-in forms are provided on this site. The pages containing these forms include information on how data submitted on them will be processed and used.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
- In various interactive areas of the website, we may acquire, or request that you voluntarily provide us with, certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, the company you work for, your work title, business telephone number, postal and/or email address, survey responses, and other information from which your identity is determinable. This information is collected and stored by us strictly for internal use only, so that we may satisfactorily respond to a request for promotional material or answer any queries you may have.
- If you choose to provide us with personally identifiable contact information as described above, we may use it to send you printed or electronic publications in areas of potential interest to you, notify you about new products or services, alert you to special promotional opportunities, or otherwise contact you by telephone, mail, or email for marketing and similar purposes, in our sole discretion. We may also use this information to improve communications with you, to expand or revise the content on the website, and/or to improve the user’s experience thereof.
- Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may at times be required by law, rule, regulation, or litigation to disclose to appropriate legal authorities the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us. We may also disclose to such authorities any and all personal information about you when, in our judgment and sole discretion, we believe it necessary or appropriate to do so in order to prevent fraud, injury, or harm to persons to property; to protect our rights and the rights of others; and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. We reserve the right to report any suspected illegal activity to law enforcement for investigation or prosecution.
This site uses small files known as cookies as part of user authentication (login) and to collect information about how visitors use our website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor, all information is aggregated and therefore anonymous and is only used to improve how our website works. We use the information we have to deliver our content, including to personalize features and content and make suggestions for you (such as groups or events you may be interested in) on and off our products and create personalized products that are unique and relevant to you. We also use your connections, preferences, interests and activities based on the data we collect and learn from you and others (including any data with special protections you choose to provide) and how you use and interact with our products.
You can manage these small files yourself and learn more about them from:
You must not (whether directly or indirectly):
- distribute, transmit, syndicate, sell or offer to sell or otherwise make available all or any part of this website or in any way seek to commercialise all or part of the combination of materials which together constitute the website.
- distribute, transmit, syndicate, sell or offer to sell or otherwise make available any content, files, feeds or data from this website, whether publically available or not, except as specifically permitted by this website and in compliance with any applicable conditions or restrictions, or
- alter, adapt or reverse engineer any part of this website.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any technical queries.
COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS
Please use the feedback link : email@example.com to submit comments or criticisms relating to the site.